Manage T Level results
Manage T Level results is run by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education (DfE).
This service is for awarding organisations and providers who deliver T Level qualifications.
Awarding organisations (also known as exam boards) can use this service to:
- tell us if T Level details are correct
- tell us which T Levels each provider is offering
- add or update learner registrations
- add or update assessment entries
- add or update core component results
- tell us about a grade appeal
- bulk upload records (see T Level data format and rules)
Providers (for example, schools and colleges) can use this service to:
- tell us if a learner has met the minimum standard for English and maths
- tell us if a learner has completed their industry placement
For security reasons you should always sign out when you have finished using the service. Select ‘Sign out’ in the top right-hand corner of the screen to sign out and return to the 'Start' page.
You will be signed out if you are inactive for 30 minutes.Start now
Before you start
You will need a DfE Sign-in account and an assigned role.
A user can be given more than one role. More details on the roles in this service can be read below.
Awarding organisation roles
T Levels reviewers
- review the T Levels they are licensed to deliver
- confirm each T Level’s details are correct
- request amendments
- review existing providers
- add or remove providers
- select the T Levels each provider offers
- register learners on T Level courses
- change a learner's details
- change the T Level a learner is studying
- manage movers, leavers and rejoiners
- upload, view, update, remove and add learners’ results
- all the permissions of the above roles
- add users and assign the above roles to them
Learner records editors
- upload, amend, view, delete and add English and maths achievements
- update industry placement completion status
- all the permissions of learner records editor
- add users and assign the above role to them